Become a CNA with Prometric Testing
Realize your dream to beocme a certified nursing assistant with prometric testing. Prometric.com is a renowned website and corporation in the world that provides evaluation and testing services for certified nursing assistants in several states of U.S.A. This agency is authorized by the Board of Nursing of several states, to conduct a nurse aide competency exam on their behalf. Continue reading this article, to gather more information about prometric CNA testing.
Prometric CNA Exams
After completion of the theoretical and clinical part of CNA training, you become eligible to appear for CNA certification exams. In several states of U.S.A., nurse aide certification exams are conducted in prometric testing centers. The exam comprises of multiple choice questions. It is divided in two parts- written exam and skills test. It is mandatory to complete at least fifty questions in specified time duration. The exam is taken online.
If you qualify both the skills test and written test of the certified nursing assistant prometric exam, this testing agency sends your exam scores to the nursing board of your state. After that, you receive your nurse aide certification via e-mail.
Prometric Practice Test
Prometric.com provides you online practice tests, which helps you in developing confidence in qualifying for the certification examination. You have to register yourself with prometric online. The exam fee is $30 mark. The format of practice test is similar to that of CNA certification exam. The test consists of fifty multiple choice questions and you have to complete the test in thirty minutes. You can get the results and correct answers of the questions, after completing the test.
Important information about prometric practice test
- For taking prometric CNA practice test, apply on prometric.com.
- Prometric.com will help you in locating the prometric testing center in your region.
- You can take the prometric practice test once a week, i.e. on Tuesday.
- The test format resembles with the certification exam format.
- The format includes- completing the registration procedure, finishing the check-in process, an introduction to the testing environment and testing center tutors/employees, finishing a fifteen minute live sample and completing the preparation for a true certification exam.
CNA Guide by States
- 10 Must Have Characteristics for a CNA
- 7 Tips to Boost your CNA Exam Score
- Accelerated CNA Programs & Requirements
- Best and Worst States to Work as a CNA
- Caregiver CNA: Education, Salary and Career Scope
- How to Become a CNA?
- CNA Agencies
- How to get a CNA card Updated?
- CNA- Career Advancement Options
- CNA Certification Exam
- CNA - Continuing Education
- Certified Nursing Assistants in Demand Globally
- Duties of a CNA Working in Home Health Care
- CNA Education
- CNA exam preparations
- Is CNA a Hard Job?
- CNA and HHA
- CNA Home Health Aide Jobs, Salary & Scope
- CNA Housekeeping Basics
- CNA Insurance
- CNA Job Description
- CNA Job Interview Tips
- CNA Licensing and Credentialing
- CNA License Transfer
- Become a CNA with Prometric Testing
- CNA Recertification
- Is CNA a Recession Proof Career?
- CNA Resume Cover Letter
- CNA Sample Resume
- CNA Scholarships and Grants
- CNA to LPN programs
- CNA to RN Programs
- CNA Training Cost
- CNA vs PCA: Differences
- How does a CNA spend a work day?
- CNAs and CPR
- Course Covered in CNA Classes
- Create CNA Resume?
- Demand of CNA Jobs in U.S.
- Difference between CNA and LPN
- Difference between CNA and PCT
- Difference between CNA and RN
- Difference between Medical Assistant and CNA
- Duties of a CNA
- Duties of a CNA Working in a Nursing Home
- Health Regulations and Ethics for CNAs
- Job Description of a Hospice CNA
- Hospital CNA
- Hospitals that Provide CNA Training
- How to become a CNA instructor
- How to choose Accredited CNA Schools
- How to find government grants for CNA training?
- How to get back Lost CNA Certification
- How to Get Your First CNA Job
- How to Pass CNA Certification Test?
- How to Pass Skills Test in CNA Exam?
- How to Switch to a New State CNA Registry?
- How to verify CNA Certification?
- Importance of Certified Nurse Aides in Medical Field
- Is CNA a Good Career Choice?
- Is CNA and STNA Same?
- Long-Term Care CNA Duties
- On-the-job CNA Training
- Online CNA Classes
- Online CNA Classes Vs Campus Classes
- Operating Room CNA Job Description
- Patient Care Tips for CNAs
- Pros and cons of being a CNA
- Red Cross CNA training
- Standard CNA Job Interview Questions
- Tips and Tricks for CNAs
- Tips for a Newly Hired CNA
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose a CNA Career
- Travel CNA Job Description
- What makes you a Good CNA?
- Where can a CNA Work?